Poly naphthalene sulfonate sodium salt
Saratan T is a highly effective dispersant for a wide variety of pigments, including carbon black, mineral colorants, organic dyestuffs, fillers, extenders, clays.
Recommended for the following applications:
- Retains its dispersing ability over a wide range of pH and temperature.
- Is not surface active and will not cause foaming.
- Enables higher solids loading in aqueous slurries.
- Can be used with anionic or non-ionic surfactants when lower surface or inter-facial tension is required.
- Stabilizes and reduces viscosity of most thick pastes without separation of the solid particles.
For further details please contact us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wetting agent in cotton and rayon processing
- Dyeing and levelling aid in the leather industry
- Dispersant and penetrant in fabric dye liquors