Poly naphthalene sulfonate sodium salt
Disal OGS is a highly cost effective dispersant and friction reducer for oil well cements.
Recommended for the following applications:
- Improves the flow properties of the cement mix by dispersing the particles and preventing re-agglomeration.
- Allows turbulent flow conditions to be reached at lower pump pressures.
- Can be used with other types of cementitious materials containing fly ash and silica fume.
- Is most effective at the Alkaline level of pH 7.0 - 14.0.
- Has high temperature stability in the 400º F. (204º C) range.
- Does not contribute to reinforcement corrosion or mold growth.
For further details please contact us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Oil & Gas Drilling
- Coal Slurries