Poly naphthalene sulfonate sodium salt
Disal AG is used as a major ingredient in different types of Superplasticizer formulations and is specifically formulated to give optimum performance with low alkali cements.
Recommended for the following applications:
- Improves the flow properties of the concrete mix by dispersing the particles and preventing re-agglomeration.
- Improves the rheological and mechanical properties of concrete such as workability, compressive and flexural strengths, modulus of elasticity.
- Promotes usage of cementitious supplementary materials such as silica fume, fly ash and blast furnace slag.
For further details please contact us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
- High performance concrete
- Low alkali cements
- Pumping concrete
- Concrete containing fly ash or silica fume
- Blast furnace slag concrete
- Specially shaped concrete slabs
- Architectural concrete
- Self-compacting concrete
- Lightweight concrete
- Marine concrete